Questions? Learn more about how we operate.
- What is the purpose of a strategic partner and why do I need one?
- What is required to be considered for a Strategic Partnership Opportunity?
- In what areas will you help me to launch (or relaunch) my project?
- Will you help with patenting or licensing?
- How do I know you won’t steal my idea?
- How can I apply?
1. What is the purpose of a strategic partner and why do I need one?
Launching a product or technology-based business involves many moving parts. “Will the market be receptive to my idea?” and “What would my target market be willing to pay for my solution?” are just a couple of the questions you may need to answer early on. According to the Federal Reserve, “the average small business loan amount is $633,000.”
Then, there’s the element of TIME. It is imperative to bring a viable SOLUTION to market at a time when the market is primed and the opportunity is great. An effective strategic partnership for your product or business launch will leverage relationships, pertinent experience, and guidance to help you successfully navigate the treacherous waters of entrepreneurship. A strategic partnership opportunity with us would reduce the cost AND time that it would typically require to launch your business by 70-80% by leveraging the aforementioned resources.
2. What is required to be considered for a Strategic Partnership Opportunity?
1. A tangible product or technology concept that, if positioned correctly, has significant potential to succeed in the marketplace
2. You must be a determined, self-motivated individual (or team) that is willing to invest in yourself and your project. While we will reduce the time and cost significantly in getting your project to market, we will never invest in someone who will not invest in themself.
3. You must be willing to grant us an equity share in your organization in exchange for an investment of our time and services.
If one of our recruiter’s feels that your project is a strong fit, we will present you and your project to our Advisor Committee for review. They will make all final decisions as to whether or not we would like to make an offer.
3. In what areas will you help me to launch (or relaunch) my project?
While both inventors and entrepreneurs share a creative mind, there is a massive difference between the two. Inventors come up with an idea and seemingly want someone else to run their business for them. A true entrepreneur seeks assistance from those who will add value to their project, but they are the ones who will run the business.
As a strategic partner, we help to navigate the pre-launch minefield. We do all of the heavy lifting in getting your project from concept to market. While we go through the stages of our proven process, we will mentor you and ensure that once we launch, you are adequately prepared to run the business. We are not interested in inventors. We want entrepreneurs who are coachable and willing to roll up their sleeves willing to do WHATEVER IT TAKES to see their dreams become reality.
4. Will you help with patenting or licensing?
Some invention promotion companies will promise patents and licensing deals while painting a picture of rainbows and unicorns. These organizations also have ZERO vested interest in the success of your project.
While the storyline sounds amazing, the truth is that licensing deals are very, VERY rare. They are attainable only once a concept or the need for a product has been proven in the market. Patents are very restrictive. Changing the smallest of details with your product will nullify any patent. Many people believe that patenting your product is the first step when, in fact, it is not.
That said, protecting your intellectual property, once adequately validated, is very important. We will assist in securing any patents when the time is appropriate.
5. How do I know you won’t steal my idea?
Operating in the Intellectual Property space, confidentiality is the life blood of our business. As stated in our Confidentiality Agreement, any conversations and/or materials shared with our team are strictly confidential and will not be shared without expressed, written consent from you.
We are also happy to send over an executed Non-Disclosure Agreement or review/accept one you have prepared. Our mission is helping entrepreneurs realize their dreams and having clear, open communication about the concept is vital in accomplishing that.
6. How can I apply?
Just click the “Apply Now” button above to provide us with some information about you and your project. One of our Recruiting Specialists will reach out to you if we feel there is potential for a fit. All ideas and discussions are kept completely confidential.
As Wayne Gretzky once said, “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” You’ve made it here for a reason.
Reduce the time and investment it takes to bring your project to market.
Many businesses fail because they do not have ‘Ideal Strategic Partners’ on their team. Avoid making the same mistake countless others do with their startup. Start your company on the right foot with our expansive team of experts and our disciplined process to succeed.